Downgrade from TSmedia 7.91 to 7.8

There are 9 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 2,434 times. The last Post () by brasco03.

• Hi, I have my Enigma2 Openpli 3.0 Kernel 3.9.7 upgraded from 7.8 to 7.91 but now many of the links are not working. How can I downgrade to 7.8 again? Can you please help?

• Hi people Ilive.tv has fully stopped working once I upgraded to 7.91 is there a fix for this? and it wont work on 7.8 either as I tried that
    It wont load any link in Ilive.tv at all on 7.91 it just hangs and wont even load any list inside either

- - - Updated - - -

I got the problem sorted by running and loading sports devil on 7.91 and it works fine so who cares if Ilive stopped as now sports devil does the job :80: Enjoy the ride when brasco03 teaches you new things brothers

Edited 2 times, last by brasco03 ().

• Hi people Ilive.tv has fully stopped working once I upgraded to 7.91 is there a fix for this? and it wont work on 7.8 either as I tried that
    It wont load any link in Ilive.tv at all on 7.91 it just hangs and wont even load any list inside either

- - - Updated - - -

I got the problem sorted by running and loading sports devil on 7.91 and it works fine so who cares if Ilive stopped as now sports devil does the job :80: Enjoy the ride when brasco03 teaches you new things brothers lol

Now sportsmedia wont load from its links on 7.91 and it says please update your Librtmp file and god knows how you update that hopefully the problem will be fixed on its own since sportsmedia was working fine until very recently when it loads but wont load media from its links currently

- - - Updated - - -

Sports Devil started to work again in the morning but now it does not work again and the links wont load does anyone know what I could try to get it to work please?

• I tried the opkg update and nothing still no joy, I now get a error:addon error;no returned data,checkdetails with info button,I have not tried the dependencies thing as I am not sure how to got about doing that but thanks bros

Edited once, last by brasco03 ().

• Is there a fix for Sports Devil or ilive tv both dont work currently? Sports Devil tries to load but just does not and has anyone got the Librtmp file needed to get sports devil to start working again cause I found out where those files are and how to update it but there is more than 1 Librtmp file in a list and I dont know which is the one that must be picked

• I also wanna thank all that put in the work to put out updates with sports devil or Ilive working,Can someone put something together soon cause I miss Sportsdevil now

Thanks in advance brothers

Brascoo3

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!