Update channel list

There are 2 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 1,381 times. The last Post () by tomthered.

• I have a Vu Solo 2 with a Vixteam backup with Apollo 8 on it. Haven't updated it as it works fine and does everything I want it to. On my Nbox I could use DreamBoxEdit to ftp in and update with Rats bouquet but am unsure how to update individual channels that seem to have changed, as the channel list is a lot different and last time I tried this I overwrote the TV guide so had to go to a backup I had. An example is on my kids list where Cartoon Network is not there. Would appreciate anyones help or guidance as I am not sure how I do this on the Solo 2. My apologies if this has already been asked.

I have seen some of the updates but am wary of changing for the sake of it as I dont know what the firmware updates bring to the table.

Thanks in advance

• Not using vix myself but I understand that it has a builtin abm so I would presume that this automatically does update changed freqs ,etc..
    Another way to do it is load your channel settings onto dreambox edit or deramset and then load on the updated settings then COMPARE both lists .
    this way you can edit/move, etc wanted channels....
    finally reloading the list as you like it..

VU+ SOLO 2 PVR Ready Linux Enigma2 Receiver Full HD 1080p

Download VUPlus Images and Enigma2 Team Support from Black Hole, OpenATV, OpenBH, Open Black Hole, OpenDroid, OpenESi, OpenHDF, OpenLD, OpenPLi, OpenSPA, OpenViX, Open Vision, PKT Hyperion, PurE2, SatDreamGR, VTi.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!