Mgcamd doesn't work with openpli 4.0?

There are 5 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 2,091 times. The last Post () by Mee®kat.

• Hi,

I have dreambox 800se clone with openpli 4.0, and trying to install mgcamd (several versions: 1.38, 1.35..)
    from plugins downloads - there are some messages during instalation and it does not work.
    Please advise how to do it or where can find ipk file suitable to my setup?

Edited once, last by moshe2go ().

• What were the error messages while installing ? Try the attached file.

Master G,
    Thanks! I installed the attached file and is working ok -
    I can open some channels, however can not open bulsat 39e -
    although tried keys suppose to be actual.
    I do not know exactly what is right/wrong according the rules of this forum regarding kyes,
    so please advise how to enable bulsat channels.
    Regarding the error messages during installing mgcamd from plugin dowloads -
    The messages run very fast on TV screen and I do not know if dreambox keep log of this messages...
    In any case - your attached file run without errors.

Inspiral,
    I think the attached file is 1.38 but not 1.38C -
    However, I assume that if it is already working, I do not need to change mf_cfg - right?

Thanks

Edited once, last by moshe2go ().

• As inspiral says leave your mg_cfg well alone as thats not your bullcrap.com issue, i think most bulsat channels are now using nds encryption so keys will be a thing of the past soon like many other providers.

I think its version 1.38a and above that auto updates the softcam keys so you will have to manually install them/you will as you acknowledged have to retrieve the keys elsewhere.

MK

MGCamd Support Forum

Configs, discussion, downloads and guides for MGCamd Softcam.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!