iPhone 5 icon shows up in Photo Stream?

There are 8 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 821 times. The last Post () by DaiC1.

• Apple’s latest Photo Stream beta has an interesting icon that seems to look like the rumored iPhone 5s with extended screen and elongated home button (we count 4 pixels by 2 pixels – close up below the fold and actual icon, right). What do you think? Coincidence? (Thanks Steve and Olivier!)

MMMMMMMMMMMM me need 1 of these ;)

Any information provided on this site is not guaranteed in any way. Some articles may discuss topics that are illegal, so this information is provided for educational purposes only, your use of the content, downloads and files, or any part thereof, is made solely at your own risk and responsibility. Viewing Pay TV without a valid subscription is illegal. !! Linuxsat-Support.com cannot be held responsible for the content of any information stored or posted on this forum.

• I can't wait for the actually release anouncement. It seems to be dragging on more this year than previous years.
    The last WWDC seems so long ago where they announced iOS5, yet we still dont have anything lol.

• I know yeah m8, rumour has it that something to be announced this month but i wont hold my breath.

Any information provided on this site is not guaranteed in any way. Some articles may discuss topics that are illegal, so this information is provided for educational purposes only, your use of the content, downloads and files, or any part thereof, is made solely at your own risk and responsibility. Viewing Pay TV without a valid subscription is illegal. !! Linuxsat-Support.com cannot be held responsible for the content of any information stored or posted on this forum.

• my conract not up till jan next year so by then it will be released and people jailbreaking ;D

• I bought my first 3GS for cash (£440!) then got wife to get the iPhone4 as an upgrade which I swapped her for my 3GS ;-)
    So i've got no contract and ready to buy, however I want to wait for the jailbreak as couldn't live without all my tweaks and freebies ;-)

Did you read about the new apple service test software?
    When needing warranty repair you run an app and it uploads info about your device, supposedly battery health etc.. but I reckon they'll also detect Jailbreak and refuse repair.

• no not read that m8, but im sure some clever fuker will bypass it ;)

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!