Numbering gets lost

There are 3 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 509 times. The last Post () by paulus.

• I am using AutoBouquets E2 on latest Black Hole and Catseyes channel list. For the past number of months each update of Catseyes followed by a run of AutoBouquets E2 results in the ***UK numbering getting lost after 401 - usually by skipping channels so the channel number (selected via remote) is different to that which gets selected. The only way I can get around this is via doing a NIT scan in AutoBouquets (approx 20-25 mins) - then everything is correct. I suspected that satellites.xml could be the problem, but by the files dates (both in etc/enigma2 and etc/tuxbox) they seemsto come with catseyes each time. Am I alone in this problem? and does anyone have a solution?

• I had this problem also, in the end I went away from catseyes and all ok then with the numbering .
    would be great if could be sorted as I like catseyes bouquet

• HELP!!!

Yes I had an October 2013 version installed, for some reason updating is not automatic when doing a software update. I deleted the folder usr/lib/enigma2/python/plugins/extensions/autobouquet rebooted then installed your latest ipk. Installation seemed ok but last line was something like autobouquet not downgraded . . . end result Autobouquet is not installed. What extra need I do to clean any traces of autobouquet so that a fresh install is possible?

- - - Updated - - -

SORTED!!

Panic over - TSPanel cleaned it up, have installed latest and will check on next release of catseyes.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!