aiuto per immagine

There are 2 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 610 times. The last Post () by buio2005.

• Salve a tutti , sono nuovo nel forum. ho bisogno di un aiuto. Ho acquistato il vu+solo2 e attualmente mi hanno istallato un immagine black hole 2.1.0 , volevo istallare questa: OPEN ATV 4.1 VU+solo 2 backup by tytus 56
    come devo fare? è abbastanza che la metto sulla chiavetta formattata in fat 32 e seguo la guida e il gioco è fatto, istalla tutto in automatico o poi devo istallare degli altri programmi. e' vero che devo solo mettere quelle originali altrimenti non mi si accende piu' il v+solo2, mi aiutate perfavore
    grazie mille a tutti

• Translated to english

Hello everyone, I'm new to the forum. I need a help. I purchased the vu + SOLO2 and now I have installed a Black Hole 2.1.0 image, I wanted to install this: OPEN ATV 4.1 VU + only 2 backup bytytus 56
    how should I do? it is enough that I put it on the stick formatted in fat 32 and follow the guide and the game is done, then installs everything automatically or I have to install other programs. and 'true that I only put the original otherwise it turns me on more' v + SOLO2, help me please let
    thank you very much to all

- - - Updated - - -

cantini ---- I would imagine when you insert the USB drive and flash the image it puts all the basics on according to the thread you have downloaded it from. If you need extra plugins you will need to download them from the plugins section. You could always back up your existing image and try it to see if you like it.

Immagino quando si inserisce il drive USB e Flash l'immagine mette tutte le nozioni di base sul secondo thread che hai scaricato da. Se avete bisogno di plugin aggiuntivi è necessario scaricarli dalla sezione plugins. Si può sempre eseguire il backup dell'immagine esistente e provare a vedere se ti piace.

ciao !

..nessun problema ad installare altre immagini , basta caricarle su chiavetta precedentemente formattata , spegni il decoder da interrutore inserisci la chiavetta nella porta anteriore e riaccendi a display dovrebbe apparirti una scritta update! a quel punto schiaccia il tasto power se l'immagine e' caricata correttamente ( in chiavetta va caricata la cartella riferita all'immagine non lo zip ) parte in automatico il caricamento a fine caricamento appare sul display finished e dovrebbe partire il reboot in automatico dopo tot secondi

a questo punto devi riconfigurare l'immagine con i tuoi dati e tipo di impianto ovviamente dovrai caricare i setting o fare una ricerca automatica per i canali.

tieni presente che tutte le eventuali personalizzazioni che avevi ovviamente non le ritrovi nella nuova immagine .

ciao !

..no problem installing other images, just upload them to a stick previously formatted, turn off deocder from the switch , insert the key in the front usb port and turn on the decoder on display should appear update! if yes press the power button and , if the image is loaded correctly into the stick (images must be loaded in the folder related to the image not the zip) the load process will start automatically at the end of loading on the display will appear finished and it should reboot itself after tot seconds

At this point you have to reconfigure the image with your details and configure your dish settings , you will need to upload new setting or make an automatic research for channels.

keep in mind that all the customizations that you had obviously you'll do not find in the new image anymore .

VU+ SOLO 2 PVR Ready Linux Enigma2 Receiver Full HD 1080p

Download VUPlus Images and Enigma2 Team Support from Black Hole, OpenATV, OpenBH, Open Black Hole, OpenDroid, OpenESi, OpenHDF, OpenLD, OpenPLi, OpenSPA, OpenViX, Open Vision, PKT Hyperion, PurE2, SatDreamGR, VTi.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!