Best image with CCcam for VU+ solo

There are 19 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 4,618 times. The last Post () by REDTAIL.

• Truth is we are new to this we always had a chap who new what he was doing, he used to sort everything out for us, but unfortunatley he as pass away. So we are trying to work our way through the site to gain the knowledge we need. Thats why I suppose some of the questions seems daft, but this is a great site to find all that we need.

• What link is it that you are getting from the addons panel buddy? if you have the addons panel already installed on your box then anything you select from it will install directly onto the receiver......

fI7WHhv.png

Please click on the "Like" :thumbup: button if you find the information and support posted on the forum helpful.

• I have install the blackhole image and have done as requested in downloading linuxsatsupport addons I see common interface but no ccams. I have ftp it over but we cant see anything about the ccams. We get all FTA channels but nothing else, hope this all makes sence.

• The trouble as been I have put a black hole image on a vu+solo box but it has no ccams on it so I download a ccam form this site ftp it over to the box via filezilla in /tmp file. But when I try to check for ipk file there is nothing there same thing happens even when I usb flash it. Dont know where Im going wrong driving me mad.

• I think you have to go into "manually add ipk packages" in addons menu (although i'm not in front of a receiver now) after you ftp it over to temp folder.
    Then , in cam manager (blue button,) right arrow to select cam.
    It should have installed from the linux addons panel , if you have installed it (under blackhole cams)
    Ftp the linuxsat addons panel to temp folder.
    Then , on receiver look for "manually install ipk / add ipk) under addons menu (i think, its there somewhere) and select linuxsat addons and after installation, reboot receiver.
    Upon restart, hold blue button down or go into plugins and scroll down to linuxsat addons and hit ok.
    There are a number of handy tools / channel lists / cams etc on the addons plugin.
    Just select the cccam version for blackhole and it will auto install it for you.
    Hope it helps.

iBffBYU.png

Edited once, last by codar ().

• Yes I have done that but when I go to look for addons it says no ipk files found. It says you need to upload files none available, but when I look in tmp folder it has the ipk file there. cant understand it must have done it 20 times, I know it must be something that I am doing wrong but what bit ?

• So what your saying is download this addon and ftp it over through filezilla to tmp folder. Then go through the sequence of installing it via the remote control as explained above ? Does it make a difference to which black hole image I have installed, because I have tried this but nothing is found.

• Yes, delete the existing cccam/linuxsat addons in temp folder and ftp the mips32el one over to it.
    Try an install it from the receiver menu and it should appear in your plugins.
    Run the plugin and you should see the option to install the cams for blackhole.
    If your in trouble, i may be able to teamviewer you in a bit.

• Once you have FTP over to volatile/tmp, using the remote press green-yellow buttons..
    now you are in the ADDON MANAGER, go down the list to MANUALLY INSTALL IPK PACKAGES.
    press OK. you should see the ipk.. now it will install itself and either the box will automatically restart or yOU manually give it a full restart.
    if you have lss addons panel then go to MENU- PLUGINS- LSS- CAMS-BLACKHOLE 2.XXX if you have a BH 2.0.7 or superior...
    once you choose the cam , it will download/install and restart the box.
    once restarted, press BLUE BUTTON ,
    using the arrows left right you will see it move from common interface to the CCcam version yuo have chosen/installed..
    press OK to activate it.. DONE..

• It's a program that you install on your pc or lappy, it allows someone when you give them the username & password to connect to your computer. Very handy if your not sure where to place files etc using a ftp program or for adding cam configs.

You can get it here.... http://www.teamviewer.com/en/index.aspx

fI7WHhv.png

Please click on the "Like" :thumbup: button if you find the information and support posted on the forum helpful.

VU+ SOLO PVR Ready Linux Enigma2 Receiver Full HD 1080p

Download VUPlus Images and Enigma2 Team Support from Black Hole, OpenATV, OpenBH, Open Black Hole, OpenDroid, OpenESi, OpenHDF, OpenLD, OpenPLi, OpenSPA, OpenViX, Open Vision, PKT Hyperion, PurE2, SatDreamGR, VTi.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!