Can mediasat hd channels be seen here in uk ?

There are 12 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 2,398 times. The last Post () by carmine.

• I have sat vu+duo and have 13 east hotbird and I can see sd mediasat channels ie canale 5 rete 4 italia 1. But have seen on 9 east these channels listed in hd can they be viewed here in uk with correct lical or is it only with tivusat box ?

• Hi Ferdi,

I know the ones on 13 east are on tivusat and others sometimes clear been watching them for over 20 yrs with my family being italian lol.
    If you read the post properly, I am on about Canale 5 HD Italia 1 HD and Rete 4 HD on 9 East can anyone get them or do you need a lo**l ???
    Please advise ?

- - - Updated - - -

the ones you get in spain are they on 9 east as i get the 13 east ones only asking about HD ones ??

• 9º East , HD, no signal at all....yet everything else fluctuates between 89/90%...

• DVB-S2 ACM and VCM PLS (Physical Layer Scrambling)

The satellite Hot Bird 13A (13.0 ° East) are transmitted FTA HD TV Italia 1, Rete 4, Canale 5, Italia Uno, LA5, TgCom24, Iris, Boing, Cartoonito Italy, Class News MSNBC TV Coming Soon, Italia 1 HD. The problem is that they are transmitted in DVB-S2 8PSK ACM / VCM and Root +8 PLS ( Physical Layer Scrambling 8), therefore some difficulties in receiving DVB-S2. VCM (Variable Coding and Modulation) and ACM (Adaptive Coding and Modulation) optimize the use of tape, dynamically changing transmission parameters. example, we have not yet succeeded in receiving, using tuners from a TV and a satellite HD card (card not compatible, can not check PLS).

Dedicated receivers for reception are required and compatible with ACM / VCM and Physical Layer Scrambling, and these models are few. At the time of this writing, only the receivers demodulator boards or STV090x from STMicro have this possibility. On these boards PC with the latest version of CrazyScan and StreamReaderEx PLS-BDA can receive these channels multiply. All these channels are broadcast on Hot Bird 13A on the same frequency, but two different streams (Stream 1 and Stream 2 ): 11,432.00 frequency, vertical polarization, SR 27500, FEC 2/3, DVB-S2, 8PSK ACM / VCM, PLS Root + 8 Stream 1 frequency 11432.00, vertical polarization, SR 27500, FEC 2/3, DVB-S2, 8PSK ACM / VCM, PLS Root + 8 Stream 2. Is there such channels on other satellites, eg 5 degrees West orbital position.

copied and translated from here thanks to the poster

HTML
    http://hdsatelit.blogspot.com/2013/0...#ixzz3GW5UlBIk

parabéns cr7 & moliveira88

Μπρέντφορντ Φ.Σ

RIP Vangelis Papathanassiou

• OK thanks for that, so only able to view if you live in italy and have tivu**t HD receiver...........
    shame because its been a while but able ro get Rai 1 HD 2 & 3 HD with proper loca* lol

• OK thanks for that, so only able to view if you live in italy and have tivu**t HD receiver...........
    shame because its been a while but able ro get Rai 1 HD 2 & 3 HD with proper loca* lol

If you dont mind me asking...why do you want these channels in the first place..hot blooded italian wife would explain it hehe

edit just read your full thread...most of your family is italian soz....

Edited 3 times, last by Mee®kat ().

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!