Is it possible to Use Motor and fixed Dish aray on VU solo

There are 7 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 1,301 times. The last Post () by longstack.

• Is it possible to Use Motor and fixed Dish aray on VU solo

At the moment I have got 13 19 and 28 on a fixed dish system using Diqueth switch a Astra bHot Bird c.28E d (not Sat). I want to be able to use my motor through my spider with a A B switch to the VU+ plus the Fixed system. Any one know how this could be done..
    Using Black hole..latest

• you can easily set the receiver up to use the motor on one tuner and the fixed dish on the other, however it is not a good idea to share a motor between two receivers.

OpenViX on Twitter @0penViX

• I'm sure that you can do this using the motorised dish on one of the disque outputs configuring the solo's tuner to use that output for all sats you want on the motor. I'm sure there's a thread on here somewhere.

Vu+ Solo, VIX 1.2 with CCcam2.2.1 - 1.2 Mtr Fibo gregorian, (53E - 58W). A couple of DM800's and a DM500 on a fixed 60cm dish

• only way is an a/b switch mate you cant control 2 recievers to a motor best option is a twin lnb and use one as the main box thats what i do i can control my duo from upstairs with an aphone app and move the dish to whatever position i want

Enigma2 DVB - FBC - USB Tuners

Enigma2 Tuners. Articles, Downloads and Support for DVB-S2 Tuners, DVB-S2X Tuners, DVB-C/T2 Tuners, DVB-C USB Tuners, DVB-T/T2 USB Tuners, DVB-T/T2/C USB Tuners, FBC Tuners, and Tuner Drivers.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!