my view on mag250

There are 2 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 1,238 times. The last Post () by cantres123.

• hi , bought one of these boxes out of curiosity .. and all I can say is how stupid was I ..

there its stands doing nowt ..I think this box is aimed at people overseas .( who cannot pickup 28 east with a sat dish.. vastly overpriced servers ..giving barely NOWT OR WHAT I ALL READY HAVE.( 28 etc)

u cant get xbmc on them .. just plain iptv overhyped box .. a few old films maybe //but nah not good enough for me like. cant add apps .haven't tried but don't think they are apple or Microsoft based ..

can someone enlighten me on how these are hyped ..

Edited once, last by brad ().

• these boxes are good for what they were made for and that is for watching TV channels, that may or may not be available where you live, through IPTV, in this forum you can find ways to upload and use IPTV lists onto the mag 250, there is a large variety to choose from, it just takes time and a hell of a lot of patience.

• i got 1 and its working very,very,and i repeat very good,right now i got my MAG250 working with 220 channels and with my language(latin america)i download the ch list from here(linux-sat)and load it to the MAG250.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!