with a little help from my friends with ts media

There is 1 reply in this Thread which was already clicked 282 times. The last Post () by cazuela.

• Dear All,

I have been searching and searching but I did not get any joy. I have DM 500HD with Enigma 2 installed by the sharing guy. I stopped this service as I cant afford it any more. Can someone give me links on how to remove TS Media and update my box with the latest version of TS Media. It wont update when I try this through the tools option of TS Media. I tried using DCC, putty filezilla and dreambox edit but I did not manage. Excuse the supid question but is there any help to a proper link please?

NESFIN

• You obviously havent been searching enough buddy.
    TSmedia 7.92 how do I install ?
    But if none of the rest work ,then maybe your "installer" capped the image so as not to allow access.
    I would suggest reflash with a fresh image that way you will have total control over your own box..
    As for the " installers´services".. you did right bud...
    Once you have saved up enough get yourself a card and learn to share and find somebody who is willing to share with you.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!