Ariva 102 cable firmware

There are 12 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 3,769 times. The last Post () by BEGLW.

• Hi there, I just bought a Ferguson Ariva 102 cable decoder because the Ariva 52E drops the wifi connection all the time.
    I was already looking for some firmware patches for the A102 cable model but I couldn´t find any.
    Anyone has an idea if there is one out there?

• I think this is the only one out there at the moment
    NOTE: I do not own this model and have not/ can not test this firmware.
    Install it at your own risk.
    Back up your channel lists/firmware etc before you try it as it may delete them.
    Before you try it, drop by introductions as per forum rules.
    http://linuxsat-support.com/forumdisplay.php?f=2

Thanks a lot Codar for your quick reply but this file looks like the standard Ferguson 102 cable firmware which I already had.
    Perhaps my fault for not asking more in detail what I needed, sorry for that.
    What I was looking for is a firmware patch that enables me to configure the "Network Local Settings" to an external server.
    Probably this Ferguson is too new for there is nothing available so far.

What I was looking for is a firmware patch that enables me to configure the "Network Local Settings" to an external server.
    Probably this Ferguson is too new for there is nothing available so far.

It was the only one i could find posted on the net with the description of a patched firmware.
    I was/am unable to test any aspect of it as i don't own that model.
    I can't see any other versions relating to a patched one either.
    Afraid you may be out of luck for the time being as ferguson don't even have an original firmware posted on their website so far.
    From my experience, when the original firmware appears there, it isn't long before a patched one is available.

• Hi Serafeim, yes I am very sure I need the cable model as Ferguson is very specific with their firmware and as I thought the same as you I tried several similar models but without luck and it totally bricks your device :62:

- - - Updated - - -

Hi Codar, thanks for your help so far. I had to ask Ferguson for the original firmware itself as I bricked mine during the experimentation process ;-) as they don´t have this firmware available on their website.
    I hope you are right and I´ll have to be patient before they will put it on their website and someone will make the effort to make a patched version.

• You could try reviving it with the erom upgrade tool (attached) from the 102e, an rs232 null modem cable and the firmware i posted earlier if it has the "ASH" error.
    Dunno if it will work tbh but is worth a shot if it is dead already.

• Hi Codar, I revived it already with the original firmware from Ferguson via the null modem cable last week as that is not the real problem.
    I was just looking for a patched version which enables me to use C*rdsh*ring using this decoder :69:

• Hi Serafeim, yes I am very sure I need the cable model as Ferguson is very specific with their firmware and as I thought the same as you I tried several similar models but without luck and it totally bricks your device :62:

I meant if you needed the cable and not the satellite model. Thank you for answering.

• I meant if you needed the cable and not the satellite model. Thank you for answering.

Hi Serafeim, yes I chose specifically for this cable model as I need to connect to a server which gives me the codes to decode the channels which are scrambled.

• Hi Serafeim, yes I chose specifically for this cable model as I need to connect to a server which gives me the codes to decode the channels which are scrambled.

Which cable operator are you using in Barcelona??
    As far as I know no digital cable operator has been hacked in Spain yet.and least of all ONO.
    Where are you getting the server from buddy??

• Which cable operator are you using in Barcelona??
    As far as I know no digital cable operator has been hacked in Spain yet.and least of all ONO.
    Where are you getting the server from buddy??

Check out: http://cwdw.biz

- - - Updated - - -

It surprises me that nobody had the desire to modify the original Ariva 102cable model firmware yet.
    I thought the Cardsharing option was quite popular among Ferguson Ariva device owners.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!