Server Problems...

There are 8 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 879 times. The last Post () by garyscfc.

• did you every get this problem sorted i have a dm500 s running as a sever im using ccam 2.1.3 and out of my 8 servers i will loose one maybe two but although they can connect to me, its doing my head in

• i only have one connecting to with 2.0.11 but never seem to have a problem with him hes 100% connected, i will try and remove him and see how it goes

• i only have one connecting to with 2.0.11 but never seem to have a problem with him hes 100% connected, i will try and remove him and see how it goes

Yes they were always on for me too!

But knocking off my other peers!...

Let us know how it goes! It probably would take a bit for it to kick in..

• i have took it off just now to see if it helps, still one client im not connecting to but hes connecting to me, i will let you know by tomorrow how it goes, thanks

• With 8 servers and only 1 or 2 not connecting, are you sure their servers aren't down?
    Whenever I look at my list of shares, theres always 1 or 2 that are down.

• no becuase they are connected to me , just now i have 6/7 connected and the one thats not connected is a friend who says at his end its all fine, a dunno if its because i have a cable modem as they are set to dynamic, i have set it to static ,but in dyndns.com when i check my ip it changes it from the box ip(192.164.x.x) to my current ip (87.9.xx.xx) is tht correct?

• so that part is fine, my router is around five years old so thinks its about time i replace it n see if that helps, i will keep posted thanks, the dns updater has set m status to yellow for the past two days, when its updating it will update ok some days then other days (from the log) it says 09-02-2011 14:02:32 - Unable to determine WAN IP. Can't update.

CCcam Support Forum

Configs, discussion, downloads and guides for CCcam Softcam.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!