New UK *** TV cards 2014

There are 12 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 1,581 times. The last Post () by nano.

• New UK *** TV cards 2014
    found on another forum
    Have *** UK started the roll-out of their new series viewing card ? Here’s what we are told the new viewing card looks like. With over 6 million connected homes it may take some months to complete. The last viewing card change to the all white *** card took more than 10 months to complete in 2009. Will this new viewing card spell the end for cardsharers ?

• New UK *** TV cards 2014
    found on another forum
    Have *** UK started the roll-out of their new series viewing card ? Here’s what we are told the new viewing card looks like. With over 6 million connected homes it may take some months to complete. The last viewing card change to the all white *** card took more than 10 months to complete in 2009. Will this new viewing card spell the end for cardsharers ?

More bollocks! Card transistion is due but not yet

• meerkat if you cant say anything positive I would keep your comments to your self I don't like being called a liar if you read the post prprely you will see that it said that the picture of the new card was removed because it had a water mark on it and it also said it took over 10 months for sly to complete the card change last time or are you only say ing that every thing that you post is right ?
    tbh I very rarely post on forums because of people like you always have to put there comments in or is it just to get a post count if it dose happen then all well and good and if it don't well its no loss which means people will be able to continue with what ever they wish to do with there subs to me I don't care I would not have sly if you gave it me for free I think they are just a rip off full of repeats so makes no difference to me at all

Edited once, last by pereras ().

• My feelings are like many others about this...I don't believe it's true but I wish to fcuk it would happen ASAP :good news:

• @ meerkat yes the post was copied from another forum and yes you are intituled to your opinion but to just post its a load of bollocks is offensive I see that ten below did post a picture of the said card but like I said it makes no odds to me see I wont post on forums again because its not worth it don't bother to reply again as I will not reply to you again as far as I am concerned it over and I hope that sly do stop cs that's all I have to say and this can be closed

• Pereras i really wouldn't worry about MeerKat. He has his moments usually late on a Friday or Saturday evening. If he goes too far he will be dealt with the same as any other person here who thinks is fine to flame and be generally offensive to other members.

I for one wish $ky would just get on with and put us out of our misery. The programming of late has been a load of sh*te anyway. The sooner it happens the better. If anything it will put an end to the w*nkers that run the Payservers.

Stands a good chance if these new cards are true that they won't pair them to old receivers but offer subscribers a new HD box instead.

Nano

• This has been confirmed as the real deal on other boards.:shtf:

why would some one have a new sly card if thay are not even rolling them out yet? and how can it be confirmed as the real deal? do thay work for sly or nds? lets wait and see before we all start :)

• Achh for goodness sake get a life the pair of you...i say bollocks and you start talking about being dealt with? what we have here is a ban happy mod with a possible personal vendeta and also a member who has taken the wrong end of the stick on more than one occasion..nano go away and finish sewing up your blouse! and as for you pereras..even after i explained the situation you still dont get it do you?

• I'm a ban happy mod????, I think your the first person this year i have banned for being an arsehole. Infact out of all the mods here i think i have the smallest amount of bans to my name on the forum

Meerkat, your an arrogant arsehole pure and simple, thats why i decided that i had no other option than to ban you for the sake of every other forum member who is sick of hearing your "I am Holier than though" bullsh*t. You think it is ok to flame, belittle and be generally downright rude to other members who you feel aren't as important and knowledgeable than yourself.

I would rather spend my time on members who at least try to add something useful.

Bye Bye we can do without arrogant know it all f**kwits like you. Hope you enjoy the rest of your Buckfast and Tennents Super.

Nano

Edited 2 times, last by nano ().

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!