Channel/ABM Problems

There are 4 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 649 times. The last Post () by bc1234512345.

• Hi

I have a VU+ Duo running the latest VIX image (openvix-Apollo.064). I'm using mgcamd.1.38a soft cam and have ABM and EPG set to update daily.

I am relatively new to this and have done a lot of reading, however can't seem to find an answer anywhere, so any help would be much appreciated.

I had a fully working box with all channels working for a month, however due to an EPG problem tried re flashing the box. I have since fixed this problem by connecting via telnet and deleting the epg.dat file, however can't seem to get all the channels working with ABM.

If I install a channel list, all of my channels work, however I would prefer to use ABM to automate the process and keep a nice tidy channel list. When I try to set up ABM it seems like all the HD and some of the SD channels only show a black screen. I've tried re flashing, rescanning the channels, restarting the box, different soft cams but haven't had any luck.

Any advice would be much appreciated.

Thanks.

• Hd channels on 28.2 can't be shared anymore unless they are fta or a select few(film4hd , bt1&2hd, espn hd)
    All Sly hd are gone i'm afraid.

Thanks. Quick change of settings in ABM and all my problems have been fixed :-)

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!