Basic XBMC Kodi Setup

There are 7 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 2,151 times. The last Post () by Antepenultim8.

• Im trying to get a basic starting point on Kodi with Navi-X, Sports Devil - possibly a couple of other 3rd party addons for film, tv and sport setup.

I can see that there is guides for using the IPTV streams with XBMC using a certain add on so can probably work through that.

I added the fusion source, but the zip files show as 0 bytes and im not sure how to download them so I can install Navi-X and start to work to get a working Kodi setup.

58222c0dbad8846c4a.png

im pretty sure the next step is obvious, if someone tell me what plugins or dependencies I need to install so Navi-X (and other simular plugin/addons), will work?

I am not obligated, or connected to any particular brand, seller or retailer so any opinions given are not biased in anyway.
    Any information given is for hobby and research purposes only, and whilst every effort is made to ensure that all my responses are accurate, - Any action you may take based on my replies is done so at your own risk.
    Viewing Premium Channels or Media, without paying for them is illegal and if you do so, you do so at your own risk!

BpGgW.jpg

• its not there ive even tried to download the latest zip file version but it says dependencies missing.

I know there is the addon pack but its too much to install all at once, id rather do it myself one by one so I can decide what to use or not use as the case maybe.

I am not obligated, or connected to any particular brand, seller or retailer so any opinions given are not biased in anyway.
    Any information given is for hobby and research purposes only, and whilst every effort is made to ensure that all my responses are accurate, - Any action you may take based on my replies is done so at your own risk.
    Viewing Premium Channels or Media, without paying for them is illegal and if you do so, you do so at your own risk!

BpGgW.jpg

• I appreciate the assistance, but like I said in my previous post I have tried that, it also seems that others who have posted on the page you have linked have experiencing the same.

BpGgW.jpg

• ok then I would I install hub wizard and add on installer I think this is where I am coming unstuck.

- - - Updated - - -

Must of made some silly error or missed something... but Technodvl2, sent me a link and all is good... for now :)

BpGgW.jpg

• Benny
    thanks for that

but I must tell you
    your better of wiih gotham 13.2
    if you want to use the simple iptv player in kodi it don't work
    also look at superrepo addons
    search in google

parabéns cr7 & moliveira88

Μπρέντφορντ Φ.Σ

RIP Vangelis Papathanassiou

Edited once, last by Antepenultim8 ().

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!