using my sly card in a technomate tm2 oe.

There are 4 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 425 times. The last Post () by canthackit.

• Hi Guys,
    I want to run my card in my technomate box. I did this fine in my dreambox ages back and thaought it was just editing ccam config txt and putting your boxkey in. I have my boxkey and I know its good as my card woz running on my oscam server. Is there anything else I need to do bearing in mind my box is a tchnomate so I have this in my cfg file...

BOXKEY: /dev/sci0 xx xx xx xx

Cheers guys

• i too have a technomate a nano-t2

i dont run it as a server but funnily enough was only thinking about this a couple of day's ago, i run it as a client and personally i don't see any reason why i shouldn't work as a server

i gather from what you're saying that you have the knowledge, i'm sure you'll be able to recall how the setup the CCcam.cfg file and you'll good to go.

good luck.

regards: canthackit

• Hi canthackit. I have edited the cccam cofig file and added my boxkey but it doesn't clear channels is the dev/sci0 corect for technomate re card slot?. Does it need any other config in cccam to just read card. I didn't thinks so as I am not sharing this card not even locally just want to use my T/mate as a reciever

- - - Updated - - -

Thanks Master G missed the clock freq been a while since I did this.

- - - Updated - - -

Cheers All working.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!