is it true ??

There are 4 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 568 times. The last Post () by brendanj9554.

• hello guys is it now true for new sly cards to work on a new server is to be able to get the correct Thompson box ? and its ment to be a nightmare for sly to actually approve changing your sub to this box ? thanks

just something i have been told ? want it verified first thanks guys,

• If your talking about the new alleged red Sly cards then nothing has been posted yet to confirm whether they work in a card server or not.....

The white card being paired to an old Thomson HD box was a workaround at the start when the HD channels went of for sharing, pairing a white card to a SD receiver will allow the card to be used in a server, for now........

fI7WHhv.png

Please click on the "Like" :thumbup: button if you find the information and support posted on the forum helpful.

• After speaking to an engineer I know, they are legit. He has seen only a few (all new customers and new installs only) so they are already in the stream. Something to do with chips burning out on cards and these will be the replacement.

I use an official stb in the bedroom (multi room) I may even request a new card..... (Due to burnout) and see what I get sent. Might even try to get it paired to an older box (would you believe it. The box not only burnt out my card, but it won't come out of standby) however I have an old box here Mr ***man..... Can you make the card work in that to save me waiting for a replacement ;)

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!