size of interface

There are 4 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 472 times. The last Post () by mfaraj57.

• Hi,

I have just installed new HD Apollo image on my Solo2 . Ts media ver 7.94 works well but the interface is very small. Is there any way of increasing the size. Can't see anything in settings anywhere

regards

• The plugin designed for standrad hd skin ,i do not know for apollo why there is problem ,nobody reported the problem with other images so assume the problem will be in the image

Do Not Send PM For Support
    Ask Your Question On The Forum

• The plugin designed for standrad hd skin ,i do not know for apollo why there is problem ,nobody reported the problem with other images so assume the problem will be in the image

As I said it needs to be properly skinned for the 1080 HD skins which it currently is not, its not a image problem but the plugin it self has to be reskinned properly.

OpenViX on Twitter @0penViX

• Then explain to me why this problem not happened in the following images in my boxes
    vu solo blacokhole
    dm800sev2 openpli 4.0
    dm800se TSimage(dmm image)
    xtrend 7500 openxta image
    i am just asking to know what make Appollo differs from these images, i have not the chance to try this image

Do Not Send PM For Support
    Ask Your Question On The Forum

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!