how to delete channel bouquets

There are 5 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 4,491 times. The last Post () by shatanar.

• hi, how do i delete the channel bouquet from my dm500. used dreamboxedit to load new lists loads of times but now it refuses to send any new bouqet. just wondering if i need to delete the bouquet on my dreambox so i can load a new one?

• Sounds like you could have a simple problem there..

Try these few things and let me know how it goes!.....

In dreamboxedit, go to -> options

You'll see 4 different tabs on the bottom:

Satellite Reciever..... Cable Reciever....... Version 3 Settings..... New Enigma 2 settings..

Make sure its the first "Satellite Reciever" tab you have pressed as the paths have to be for an E1 Reciever like a 500s:

HTML
    /var/tuxbox/config/enigma/

HTML
    /var/tuxbox/config/enigma/

HTML
    /var/etc/

Also while your in settings press "Test Username/Password" that will test all communication with the box is ok!

One last thing to do..

When you Send the Bouquet to the Reciever, make sure you "Reload settings on Dreambox"...

That might take a min or two, then switch on and off the Receiver and the new bouquet should be there!

• thanks glenviewjf for your reply, its allways good to have a check list to go through to see if everythings working ok. Set everything correct on dreamboxedit like you said but still cant load the latest enigma 1 list. I will just flash with a new image and all should be ok. cheers.

• ok, done as you said, only one satellite.xml there. used dreamset next.
    still no joy, it says -
    connected to set top box 1 (enigma)
    deleting old files
    transferring files
    transfer failed share/tuxbox/satellites.xml
    transfer files finished
    transfer completed:confuse:

• Hi m8, its really strange , just try to download another bouquet and give it a shot.

If dosent work try uninstall dreamedit & reinstall it once again otherwise (ur last option) reflash a new image on ur box.

Shata

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!