Problem in conjunction with Autobouquets E2

There are 3 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 968 times. The last Post () by abu baniaz.

• Firstly, thank you so much for your listings - they're the very best and much appreciated. However, I have one problem when I download them then run Autobouquets E2 to put 28.2E in numbers as per S**UK. Everything is fine but once I get to the Sports section channels go missing which puts the numbering sequence out. See 8c2c5e520ec.png

If I run Autobouquets with the option for a service scan (takes upwards of 20mins) then all channles are back and numbering is absolutely correct. The autobouquets help have investigated and eliminated this as their problem. Is this a problem that others are having, and is there a solution?

• Thanks for intervention catseye. I never suspect my satellites.xml since I have never changed them and use backups (in particular Tenbellows) so I assume the satellites.xml gets loaded with the backup image and this problem has persisted through at least two backup images. In thread 71601 #13 it seems to suggest that Autobouquets does not use satellites.xml anyway. My problem persists that using your channel list alone then running autobouquets misses some channels and gets the numbering screwed up, but after loading your settings then letting autobouquets also do a service scan everything is fine. However, about a year ago I could run autobouquets directly after loading your settings (without a service scan) and everything was fine.

Enigma2 Channel List and Settings Support Forum

Enigma2 channel list - settings and satellites.xml. Support and downloads for custom uk and foreign satellite channel lists or satellites.xml files.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!