Question? Vu+ Duo, Blackhole 1.6.3, sly stopped working again. Works in sly box..

There are 7 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 1,303 times. The last Post () by cossie96.

• Hi, my sly channels have stopped working in the Vu+ Duo again :(

This time they work in the sly box.

When I log in to oscam webinfo I get this:

Anyone got any ideas?

cheers

Lee

• Hhhmmm, somethings not right, came home this morning turned on the box and the sly channels just started working again! I rebooted the box and... nothing no sly channels!

Anyone any ideas whats going on? Should I reflash the box?

Edit: After 5 minutes of selecting different sly channels they just started to work....

• This is my oscam.server:

• I see, Cannot open device: /dev/sci1, there is a problem with reading the card in the bottom slot of the Vu+.

Try changing the line Device in oscam.server to /dev/sci0 and put the card in the top slot, reboot the Vu+ and let us know if that helps.

Hi master G, I remember you asking me to do that last time - then it worked. This time it didnt work.

VU+ DUO PVR Ready Linux Enigma2 Receiver Full HD 1080p

Download VUPlus Images and Enigma2 Team Support from Black Hole, OpenATV, OpenBH, Open Black Hole, OpenDroid, OpenESi, OpenHDF, OpenLD, OpenPLi, OpenSPA, OpenViX, Open Vision, PKT Hyperion, PurE2, SatDreamGR, VTi.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!