Sly card won't work on DM500 Clone

There are 23 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 1,698 times. The last Post () by mondeo.

• Can you post all your configs (include cccam config, if your using cccam and oscam)
    Hash (#) out any sensitive stuff.
    If only using oscam on server, try these configs:

Restart oscam.

Your c-line (for cccam) for dm800 will look like this:

c: server ip 12000 test1 passwd

Or if you have oscam only as emu in dm800:

server ip will be eg: 192.168.1.xx

A handy tool for converting c-lines / f-lines / n-lines to oscam:
    http://linuxsat-support.com/showthread.php?t=2569

iBffBYU.png

Edited 2 times, last by codar: More info ().

• Thanks for that codar, I've had a chance to go at it this morning and got it sorted. I had deleted all info in cccam.cfg in server including server listen port. I had just my f line in there. I think I was taking in too much info too quickly. By reinserting the original script in cccam.cfg and adding the f line it worked with the c line on the client. I did not even have to add a cccam protocol in the oscam.conf which I still don't understand as there is one for newcamd????(can you explain) The other thing I did was make sure the user and pwd in the oscam.user was used in the c line at the client. Who needs multiroom now...lol thanks again codar and all that helped.
    Browser

• Cccam entry in oscam does the same as the server listening port in your cccam.cfg. (the port that other receivers can connect to you through)
    It is necessary if you only run oscam alone (without cccam) in your server.
    Since you have your server configured for oscam/cccam, the cccam entry in oscam.cfg is not needed.
    Glad your up n running.

- - - Updated - - -

The other thing I did was make sure the user and pwd in the oscam.user was used in the c line at the client

You should probably configure your c line from your f-line only (cccam.cfg), not from an account created within oscam.user config otherwise it could get confusing when you start to add peers as your could be using both emulators to serve the card.

iBffBYU.png

Edited once, last by codar ().

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!