Miraclebox Premium Mini HD, Miraclebox Premium Mini HD or Gigablue HD 800SE?

There are 7 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 1,312 times. The last Post () by misk.

• Hi folks,
    I am looking for an enigma 2 box around the £170 mark. I have been looking at the boxes in the title. Can anyone recommend one of
    these boxes or maybe an alternative around the same price. I want it to be able to run the VIX image and work with a cline with a good epg that
    I can record whole series with.

Any thoughts?

- - - Updated - - -

Hi folks,
    I am looking for an enigma 2 box around the £170 mark. I have been looking at the boxes in the title. Can anyone recommend one of
    these boxes or maybe an alternative around the same price. I want it to be able to run the VIX image and work with a cline with a good epg that
    I can record whole series with.

Any thoughts?

The title was meant to include the Technomate TM-Nano-2T Enigma 2.

• Spend a touch more [h=1]Technomate TM-Nano-3T COMBO Receiver[/h]

The extra £50 that this costs could sort me with a hard drive for the nano-2T. Is the nano-2T still a very capable box? Trying not to go over my
    budget. What about the nano 2 super? More speed and only £30 more?

• The extra £50 that this costs could sort me with a hard drive for the nano-2T. Is the nano-2T still a very capable box? Trying not to go over my
    budget. What about the nano 2 super? More speed and only £30 more?

You need to look at it from a few directions when you upgrade and you will ,or re sell you want to be selling a box folk will upgrade to and not be selling the same box everyone is getting rid of the 3t is likely to return closer to what you spend for it

• Yes it as an ok button. picture quality is a lot better on the mircleboxs than the technomate 3t combo. did not like the namo 3t cheap remote too.

1bcf77d4678ee.png

if you dont have the remote the is no option. like today i lost my remote and using my smart phone on **** me i reflashed the box

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!