help after updating to the latest TSmedia 7.95,

There are 10 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 1,418 times. The last Post () by Kenyan.

• Hi Guys, am looking for some help after updating to the latest TSmedia 7.95, am also on the latest Vix Image Apollo -077 Kernel 3.13.5.
    Now my my problem, the TSmedia panel will only open to the top left of the screen, also the text is very small. See Screen grabs below. Any idea what i can do or is this a TSmedia issue, and should sit back and wait for them to fix?? Please advise.linuxsat-support.com/cms/attachment/28356/

• I have uninstalled it and re-installed it like 5 times, done a fresh install of the image and didn't restore my settings so it was a clean image install.

Also tried an earlier version V6.9 ..that too failed and opened up like the above 7.95 version.

• i am using Vix Image Apollo -073 Kernel 3.13.5. and i have not issue like you
    i will install this evening Apollo 77 and see what is causing the porblem,although i expect there is some sort of setting in audio-video to fix the problem,try to change the audi-video mode to other values and see

Do Not Send PM For Support
    Ask Your Question On The Forum

Edited 2 times, last by mfaraj57 ().

• Hi Guys, am looking for some help after updating to the latest TSmedia 7.95, am also on the latest Vix Image Apollo -077 Kernel 3.13.5.
    Now my my problem, the TSmedia panel will only open to the top left of the screen, also the text is very small. See Screen grabs below. Any idea what i can do or is this a TSmedia issue, and should sit back and wait for them to fix?? Please advise.linuxsat-support.com/cms/attachment/28356/

Are you sure you not using Vix Apollo HD 077 ????? if so this is the way this plugin appears when you use it on the HD version of Apollo........

There has been a previous thread about this: size of interface

fI7WHhv.png

Please click on the "Like" :thumbup: button if you find the information and support posted on the forum helpful.

• Are you sure you not using Vix Apollo HD 077 ????? if so this is the way this plugin appears when you use it on the HD version of Apollo........

There has been a previous thread about this: size of interface

Yes yes I was just about to suggest that, if it is the ViX HD image, then it's because the plugin in not properly skinned for the 1080 frame buffer and as its a closed source plugin that has to be done by the plugins author.

OpenViX on Twitter @0penViX

• Yes yes I was just about to suggest that, if it is the ViX HD image, then it's because the plugin in not properly skinned for the 1080 frame buffer and as its a closed source plugin that has to be done by the plugins author.

i will install the image Apollo 77 this evening
    all work should be in TSmedia/interface/default_skin.xml,nothing to play with closed files,
    but expect the problem will be in most of the third party plugins because they are designed for standard hd skin

Do Not Send PM For Support
    Ask Your Question On The Forum

Edited once, last by mfaraj57 ().

• Guys thanks for the advice, I can confirm its the HD version am using. So will need to install the non HD Version and will get back to you all.

But, whats the difference and use of HD if its not working with some plugins? And what can I do, any fixes for it to work on HD Vers.?

Thanks anyway guys....Much appreciated.

• Guys thanks for the advice, I can confirm its the HD version am using. So will need to install the non HD Version and will get back to you all.

But, whats the difference and use of HD if its not working with some plugins? And what can I do, any fixes for it to work on HD Vers.?

Thanks anyway guys....Much appreciated.

The HD image supports a real 1080 HD skin, no other image is capable of this and it's not that the plugin wont work with this image as it does it's just not skinned properly and as I said thats a problem for the plugins author to remedy not ours.

OpenViX on Twitter @0penViX

• Hi guys, sorry for the silence, changed Vix Image to the Non HD and yes I can confirm TSMedia 7.95 works like the good old times.

Though am still hoping I can use the Vix HD Image with all my favourite Plugins, but guess I have to wait till the Plugin Author gets a chance to fix the Plugin to work on Vix HD Images.

All in all, its a beautiful plugin.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!