Problem with CCCam

There are 3 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 526 times. The last Post () by mckee25.

• Hi guys, ive got optibox evo m7 box and i have problem with the premium channels working. ive put the CCcam cong file in the etc and no luck. ive tried it in /tmp as well and no luck. please is there something i'm doing wrong or something i've not done? please any help will be appreciated. ive got CCcam 2.3.0 installed. thanks

• Thanks for the reply. i'm not so sure if ive set it up correctly. i will be so grateful if i can get a step by step tutorial of how to do it. i'm using CCcam 2.3.0 at the moment and i've ftp the configuration into etc but im not sure if thats where it should be. I've activated the CCcam on the evo box and all i can see is the program title with no picture or sound. i'm using a peer card. i will be grateful if i can gett a step by step of what to do. thanks
    Evo m7

• Your c line should be copied/pasted into the CCcam cfg file..... this is then placed in the etc folder by using a FTP program. Then start the cam......

fI7WHhv.png

Please click on the "Like" :thumbup: button if you find the information and support posted on the forum helpful.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!