help

There are 4 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 1,145 times. The last Post () by predator.

• hi guys, i got one of these wizard HD class device .. bought 2nd hand... remote is not responding to it.. tried all the usuals options. no joy....... im just wonding if i start from beginning... any one got a tut i can look at... this my 1st time using this box

• Hey mate, this STB looks very similair to the Amiko Micro HD receiver, did you try a different IR bubble? Usually these would go faulty first before the remote

.. this looks quite similiar also: Ferguson Ariva 102 Mini HD

Never worked with the Wizard HD personally but all 3 of these boxes look almost identical

Sorry cant be of much help

- - - Updated - - -

http://linuxsat-support.com/showthread.php?t=17051

Edited once, last by wireis ().

• any tut guide here on setiing it up

- - - Updated - - -

ok, i had a faulty power suppy... anyway i used eeprom upgrade tool, with the firmware GM WIZARD HD CLASS 20131118_v1 25B5 but now i think the box is dead as help on this one ...

• ir light is working on box when i plug in .. with the ethernet cable in , 2 little light dont even light up on back.. so it seems power is getting to ir for magic eye, but its not powering up the box..... wonder what can i do now...

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!