vu duo 2

There is 1 reply in this Thread which was already clicked 653 times. The last Post () by mckee25.

• hi everyone im new on here. i just bought a vu + duo2 and im gona need some help setting it up please!! Im 27 and from N.ireland. im interested in knowing what is black hole software? i also need to add my clines onto the box, i would like the 7 day epg and a general understanding on how to use the box to its full potential, many thanks in advance for your support

• Hello buddy, welcome to the forum.

Nice choice of box! Blackhole is what you will see other members referring to as an image..... you flash it to the box. It's the user interface that lets you operate the box through various menu's etc. You can add skins which will change the look of it. For example you could have Blackhole installed but have the interface looking like a sly box...

Setting a box up from scratch is the best way to learn how to use it, Balckhole is just one of many images available for the duo2.... But for now as you want ease of use to learn how to set it up etc install cams & a cline I would try out the ViX image. Very user friendly and a good one to learn with, can do everything you require to get you up and running.

So first thing you need to do is flash the duo2 with a new image, a tutorial is available here: How to flash a Vu+ Duo2 by USB.

Your next move should then be to install the Linuxsat addons panel.... this makes installing channels lists & cams etc very easy.... it's available here: Linuxsat-support Addons

A tutorial of how to install a ipk file is available here: IPK auto install from USB

I have attached the latest version of Vix for you here to get you going, remember to format the usb stick to fat32 before adding the attached file to flash the box with....

The epg etc we can go through once you have all the above done..... learn how to complete all this and you will be better placed to try out other images like Blackhole... it's important to try them all out to see what you like best.

Good luck! and let us know how you get on.....

VU+ DUO 2 PVR Ready Linux Enigma2 Receiver Full HD 1080p

Download VUPlus Images and Enigma2 Team Support from Black Hole, OpenATV, OpenBH, Open Black Hole, OpenDroid, OpenESi, OpenHDF, OpenLD, OpenPLi, OpenSPA, OpenViX, Open Vision, PKT Hyperion, PurE2, SatDreamGR, VTi.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!