Card Sharing Astro - Help me

There are 16 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 2,237 times. The last Post () by codar.

• Hi All,

I just started this new hobby so that i can be robin hood among my famiy. I subscribed astro and wish to share around 20-30 people. (How much each card can share without scramble?)

I tried alot of setting after read almost every thread for chard sharing.
    I managed to make Status 'online' at my ***box buy i dont know wether it is correct or not as at my TV, showed only scramble.

Im using Ubuntu 14 desktop and smargo card reader.

Feel free to ask question if i didnt give much info

my oscam.conf

my oscam.user

my oscam.server

Please help me

• Hi Guys.... Please help... i managed to make my ***box connected to my server.
    But i dont know why, my TV screen keep showing scrambled.

Im using netbook Acer aspire One as server.
    Intel Atom Processor N450.
    1GB Memory
    Running OS : Ubuntu 14
    I opened port 12000 and 10000 on my router

here i post again all my configuration. Please guide me :(

here some live log

oscam.conf

oscam.user

oscam.server

ccam.cfg

Please tell me why it showing scrambled on my television.

In my ******box i enter cline C: adkins.selfip.com 12000 home 123456

is it because of my slow netbook?

- - - Updated - - -

Please guys help me :(
    i think i am sooooo close..
    status in ccam.cfg in my box already online..
    but keeep scramble in my tv screen :(

• Are you sure CCCam can decode this card from an OSCam server?

There are quite a few cards out there that CCCam can no longer decode that OSCam can.

Have you tried connecting an oscam client to it from a linux Enigma based receiver. As i have said before many times this is mostly a European based forum. There won't be that many people here that have experience with your card, so its mostly guesswork.

Nano

• Thx for your reply.. But from the log file there.. Can we determine wheather oscam can decode or not?
    Can you give me thread that guide Linux enigma?

• It appears that OSCam is decoding the card on the server so there is no reason why it shouldn't be able to open a picture on the TV. The issue here is that i have no experience with your card and i doubt i ever will.

I have no idea if OSCam can decode the required boxkey from the card by itself or if it needs to be worked out and entered manually into the config. I also have no idea what counter measures Astro have in place if any to stop the card from being shared.

Enigma is the firmware used by receivers like Dreambox, Vu+, Gigablue etc etc. You would need one of these boxes to use Enigma. In my opinion OpenVix Enigma is the easiest one to setup, so you would need a box that supports this image. Not much point in going into it until you have one of these boxes.

I think you may be better looking at one of the forums that cover your area as you may get more info there.

One thing i will say is that if it was me i would slow the card speed down as most NDS cards don't like to run much faster than 357 Mhz. You have your set at 534 Mhz. It may work for a while but you may risk burning the card out if you run it too fast.

Nano

Edited once, last by nano ().

• hi.. in ccam.. is it empty in active client section evethough cline connected to box?

• I have no idea if it will work as i cannot see that satellite nor do i have a subscription to it.
    Follow all this at your risk.

Let us know how you get on, if you choose to try it.

First thing i would try is to get rid of ubuntu desktop version and install ubuntu server distro.
    I use 12.04 and find it runs ok

but there are newer versions out.
    I'd forget about cccam in your server and try oscam only install as it seems to read your card anyway (My opinion for what its worth but on unchartered waters here anyway)
    You can follow this excellent tutorial to install ubuntu server edition but only go as far as STEP 3.
    http://linuxsat-support.com/showthread.php?t=16479
    Then continue with this excellent tutorial to finish your installation:
    http://linuxsat-support.com/showthread.php?t=16755

These are the configs i would try for starters. (Based on your original configs but just enough to get going I think)

Oscam config

Oscam Server:

Oscam User

Your internal c line will look like this (provided you use the above configs)

c: 192.168.x.x 12000 home test

The 192.168.x.x is what ever your server ip is.
    You can find it out by logging on to your server and it should be displayed otherwise type in ifconfig after loggin in and it should display it. Alternatively you can look for it on your router.

The 12000 refers to the cccam port entry in your oscam config file. Make sure it matches the number that you have entered if you dont use 12000

The home and test refer to your oscam user file, home being user name and test being user password.

This line will need to be inserted into your receiver within your network (home), it will not work outside your home network at the moment but the point of the exercise is to see if the setup can clear your channels.

• Thx mate for replying.. I already managed to connect my cline with server as i mentioned.. But.. The screen on my tv showing scramble only :( even i changed channel the server responded accordingly..
    It started to confuse me now.. However i will try to install ubuntu server 12

- - - Updated - - -

i installed ubuntu server 12.04.

but, for unknown reason, my card cannot be read

• hi codar...
    i managed to make the card reader read the card... but it appears same problem..

here are the live log, seems fine?

however, scrambled still on the screen.
    netbook 1gb ram is not a problem right? if yes, i will buy new pc then :(

- - - Updated - - -

below i share some print screen from my oscam

status
    2ac6d82cb61be6b362c3715.jpg

reader
    cec6ea47.jpg

Please :(

Edited 3 times, last by codar: Removed ip details ().

• check oscam wiki _ Is your card supported ?
    here¬http://www.streamboard.tv/oscam/wiki/CardsList

:rikjaard1:

78cm dish on tm2300 metal gear motor + 1m Orb with tm2300 + 1.8m Channel Master on H-H floor mount + 80cm ISS with TM2300 AND Inverto Black LNB,inverto Unicable QUDL 42 LNB,- Global invacom Dscc LNB,- Triax KA LNB, - Yuri LNBF C Band YLF-CDP16C

• What emu are you running on your receiver. Try upgrading it to most recent version or try different emu's: mgcamd, oscam etc.
    I probably have gone as far as i can.
    As Nano has stated in previous posts, there may be additional counter measures applied by astro to prevent the card being shared and due to this being a mostly european site, probably very few if any have experience with your card.
    You are probably better off to try forums around your location for definative answers as all we have being doing is guess work to be honest.

• thx alot though :(

- - - Updated - - -

hi guys. my friend said that we should put Provider ID.. any idea what is that? and where should i put it?

• yeah.. we are not from rich people... astro pay very high in our country... for my in laws and my sibling.. we share to pay the full package..

• adkins

The card is paired to the decorder.
    No more card sharing in paired cards.
    :72::72::72:

The BEST FORUM for ALL SAT matters. Any reason that you should not be here???:85:

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!