Missing some sly channels

There are 25 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 1,612 times. The last Post () by icaicm.

• hello to all

yesterday I noticed that some of my sly channels are not clearing and they are

sly sports 5
    nat geo
    nat geo wild
    nat geo +

bfore they all had been working well with not issues. i am running on oscam with ecm whitelist and i wonder if there are any new whitelist that i am missing.

can anyone please check and advise if anyone else is having same issues. apart from that all other channels are working ok and clearing.

here is my ecm whitelist

ecmwhitelist = 0963:3B,3E,41,42,44,45,47,4B,4E,4F,5A,5E,5F,50,53,54,56,61,62,63,64,65,66,67,68,69,6A,6B,6C,6D,6F,70,71,72,73,74,76,77,78,79,7A,7C,7D,7E,7F,80,82,84,85,88,8B,9A

please someone help.

thanks.

• im also experiencing this, i have a dreambox running fine,not missing nothing, however my new uno build is not showing some channels like comedy disc and most movies . im running mgcamd.

Edited once, last by Thedan55 ().

• @ Thedan55, how many threads are you going to post on about this problem???? you have already been told that due to our current sponsorship terms we don't offer support for Vu clones.....

fI7WHhv.png

Please click on the "Like" :thumbup: button if you find the information and support posted on the forum helpful.

• I think I know whats going here but it hard to tell you

have you looked when in bouquet list

hit the green button

select 28.2 east

services

now you will find all channels on 28.2

you will also see there are more than one
    sly sports 5

see if any work

parabéns cr7 & moliveira88

Μπρέντφορντ Φ.Σ

RIP Vangelis Papathanassiou

• @ Thedan55, how many threads are you going to post on about this problem???? you have already been told that due to our current sponsorship terms we don't offer support for Vu clones.....

I didn't mention that it's a clone. Sorry didn't know I could ask about it at all. Apologies.

• hi

I have also added 63 last nite and manage to get the nat geo channels back but sly sports 5 still not working.

this is very strange as prior to about 2 to 3 weeks ago they were all working fine even sly sports 5.

if I do not get any joy by the weekend then I am going to ring em up and see what they say.

thanks.

• Your whitelist has an error at 85, your list shows ,8 5, you've got a space in there which shouldn't be there.

Sports 5 uses 8B, so anything after the fault in your whitelist could be affected but I am not 100% on that, but at least get rid of that space to see.

• If all your entitlements are on the card I would advise not calling them if its an sd card try it in the original box to see things are clearing sly wont offer oscam support

• Have you also tried all the sports 5 channels, there is about 5 or 6 different ones , so try them 1 by 1.
    Also, give it a few seconds to clear as sly channels are starting to take I bit longer to open than in the glory days before HD went off.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!