uno support

There is 1 reply in this Thread which was already clicked 743 times. The last Post () by cazuela.

• hey guys ive got a few issues with my uno, full disclosure its a clone.

that being said almost everything is working fine, i installed open vix set i up really really like open vix. i installed mgcamd and got almost everything working. the only thing im having problems with is some of the comedy ,movies and discovery channel don't come up. mcamd seems to clear but the picture/sound just wont come up. i did a service scan and auto bouquets and copied my own bouquets from my dreambox 800hd but still the same issue.

now i flashed black hole 2.0.8 and im trying to see if the issue persists but i cant seem to figure out how to install mgcamd on blackhole, its very different.

im using images specifically for Ferrari clones. im trying to figure out if the problem is me, the software or the box.

ay help is greatly appreciated.

thanks

• sorry buddy
    Due to our current sponsorship terms and conditions we don`t offer support for Cloned Vu+ receivers.
    but you could start reading up about channels being messed about...
    case closed

VU+ UNO PVR Ready Linux Enigma2 Receiver Full HD 1080p

Download VUPlus Images and Enigma2 Team Support from Black Hole, OpenATV, OpenBH, Open Black Hole, OpenDroid, OpenESi, OpenHDF, OpenLD, OpenPLi, OpenSPA, OpenViX, Open Vision, PKT Hyperion, PurE2, SatDreamGR, VTi.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!