A3 channel lists

There are 4 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 1,978 times. The last Post () by Northern Monkey.

• i use mrs buckets boquets download the latest version to a pen drive via a google search. put pen drive into the a3

then on the a3 as follows

settings
    misc settings
    database transform
    inport E2 lamedb

follow the onscreen instructions, job done

• No need to download via another device, download to the A3, use ES file brower to unzip the package then load the package in as you described.

• Hello everyone
    I want to buy soon Amiko A3, and i want to ask you about changing the TV channels.
    As i can see on the remote control, there are only 2 buttons for volume, but not for programs.
    If you are in full screen on some tv program, how do you change back / forward ? Do you have to switch back to some menu, again, to choice the program ?
    Thank you

• Hello everyone
    I want to buy soon Amiko A3, and i want to ask you about changing the TV channels.
    As i can see on the remote control, there are only 2 buttons for volume, but not for programs.
    If you are in full screen on some tv program, how do you change back / forward ? Do you have to switch back to some menu, again, to choice the program ?
    Thank you

It has several ways. Up down on the click wheel, press back and select box, colour buttons for favs, history etc.

Just don't expect a decent EPG atm, currently its rubbish.

Amiko Android, Enigma2 and Spark Receivers

Amiko Android, Enigma2 and Spark Receivers. Discuss everything related to Amiko here. Includes Kodi, MCAS, Oscam, Amiko A3 firmware, Amiko 3 Combo firmware, Amiko A4 firmware and OpenATV, OpenSPA and PurE2 images for Amiko A5 and A6 models.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!