Feeds Down?

There are 5 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 1,316 times. The last Post () by dark_prince.

• Hi People,

When I try to do software update I get message 'sorry feeds are down for maintenance please try again later' this has been like this for weeks if not months! whats going on?
    Also if I try to download CrossEPG I get CrossEPG error: No valid NIM found?

Is it safe to allow unstable (experimental) updates?

Any advise?

Cheers

• I take it this is Vix your talking about????

If so what version of it are you running? ViX Apollo is the only version of it that they are supporting now... all other versions will not be updated or continued.

fI7WHhv.png

Please click on the "Like" :thumbup: button if you find the information and support posted on the forum helpful.

• Vix Apollo is now on build 080... and from memory if your changing from 043 will require a full reflash....

What you can do is press blue on your remote, then select ViX. Then goto Image Manager, press the yellow button and select the version you need. it will be downloaded directly to the box for you. When this has completed select the version you have downloaded from image manager and press ok on the remote. It will then carry out the reflash for you....

fI7WHhv.png

Please click on the "Like" :thumbup: button if you find the information and support posted on the forum helpful.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!