Help

There are 2 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 488 times. The last Post () by cazuela.

• Please help ,

I have VU+DUO2, openpli image. I have mgcam and cccam. i have uploaded soft cam key and constant cw from some site. Most of the channels that require bias is opened, but the problem is feed channels , every day i find sport feed channes that is encrypted with boss that i want to watch, i used to find CW of this feed channel on some site , but when i enter them to my enigma2 receiver i get difficulties. i noticed that for example this channel :Mkls Feed on 3.1E on my constant CW i found
    xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx ;Mkls Feed (3.1E)
    on second info on open poi image i can find that 2600 is the acid and 000000 is provider and can even on sec on info find 0003 and 1fff , the
    CW is AB CD EF 67 12 34 56 9C which is repeated for some reason , but what is 0021 ? and where i can get this 0021 for sport feed channel ?

on soft cam key i can find for the same channel the following

F xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx ;Mkls Feed (3.1E)
    xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx ;Mkls Feed (3.1E)

for some channels i can find on soft cam key info like

B xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx #Orbit Channels (3.1E)

should all this line found on constant CW and soft cam key to open sport feed ? and where does the 0021 is coming from ?

All advised are appreciated . Thanks in advance

Edited once, last by cazuela: NO KEY PERMITTED-READ THE RULES ().

VU+ DUO 2 PVR Ready Linux Enigma2 Receiver Full HD 1080p

Download VUPlus Images and Enigma2 Team Support from Black Hole, OpenATV, OpenBH, Open Black Hole, OpenDroid, OpenESi, OpenHDF, OpenLD, OpenPLi, OpenSPA, OpenViX, Open Vision, PKT Hyperion, PurE2, SatDreamGR, VTi.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!