Audio Glitch

There are 5 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 1,291 times. The last Post () by Minichip.

• Hi I did read the thread, but maybe I am missing something , I saw your comment
    'Yup very slight audio glitch every 10 seconds but nothing like it was, good progress.'
    but no clear answer are we saying stop /start oscam
    or am I missing the cryptic clues when you said read the main thread????
    any help would be appreciated

update: the audio issues is on all video playback, TV , my movie files on samba so , sorry to be thick, what is the solution ???

Edited once, last by Minichip ().

• Hi I did read the thread, but maybe I am missing something , I saw your comment
    'Yup very slight audio glitch every 10 seconds but nothing like it was, good progress.'
    but no clear answer are we saying stop /start oscam
    or am I missing the cryptic clues when you said read the main thread????
    any help would be appreciated

update: the audio issues is on all video playback, TV , my movie files on samba so , sorry to be thick, what is the solution ???

Sounds like you have a duff box, Oscam glitch only affects some pay sat channels, you shouldn't experience any glitching anywhere else.

Have you tried a firmware update as you may have a duff install but I'd the problem still exists then it may be a hardware issue. Try changing the HDMI cable too, odd things can happen.

• Thanks Northern Monkey,
    I had it going through a HDMI switch (I forgot about it !!!!) on only 1 input , took it out new HDMI cable and no drop outs.........
    Still get the odd stutter on some channels but no dropouts

Thanks again , from one northern monkey to another, one of my sons winds me up calling me it :69:, I originate from the north and moved down south to show them how to do a days work

thanks again for your help :beer:

- - - Updated - - -

Update: all was working fine for the afternoon and box locked up , had to unplug the power to reboot and the glitch is back............

Amiko Android, Enigma2 and Spark Receivers

Amiko Android, Enigma2 and Spark Receivers. Discuss everything related to Amiko here. Includes Kodi, MCAS, Oscam, Amiko A3 firmware, Amiko 3 Combo firmware, Amiko A4 firmware and OpenATV, OpenSPA and PurE2 images for Amiko A5 and A6 models.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!