OSCAM install/setup

There are 4 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 3,059 times. The last Post () by daveondisc.

• Hi guys, can someone please give me a step-by step guide to setup oscam on my VU+ SOLO SE please.

I have tried but to no avail.

I have installed BH 2.1.3 Full Backup Solo se by mckee25 13112014 image but am not sure the best cam is, where to add my line and also put my oscam.keys file.

Thanks

If it ain’t broke, fix it anyway.

VU+ Solo SE running Black Hole 2.1.4
    TBS5922SE running SmartDVB & EBS Pro
    1m motorised Dish with Quad Inverto Black Ultra LNB

• If you want to configure your oscam line
    /var/etc/tuxbox/config/oscam.conf
    /var/etc/tuxbox/config/oscam.server (your line)
    /var/etc/tuxbox/config/oscam.user

robijay signature.gif

" Errare humanum est, perseverare autem diabolicum "

• Official Post

To use oscam.keys file you need oscam Ymod. Place the oscam.keys file in /etc/tuxbox/config folder.

FTP the attached .ipk to /tmp folder > Green button > Yellow button > Manually install ipk packages > Follow on screen instructions..

Convert your line with CCcam2Oscam tool then add to the existing oscam.server file that was installed with oscam ymod..

• Thanks guys, this worked a treat! :thumb:

• I'm using Black hole 2.1.3 on a Vu+ Solo SE with oscam-ymodv18-56
    Well I say it works, it does sort of.....

My N line works in oscam.server but I can not get to clear TNT & CanalDigitaal using the oscam.keys file although is does clear the MTV channels.

Any idea whats wrong, is it something to do with the type of encryption maybe or is it that something is missing from my oscam config?

It seems it will not clear I and S and B enc?

VU+ SOLO SE PVR Ready Linux Enigma2 Receiver Full HD 1080p

Download VUPlus Images and Enigma2 Team Support from Black Hole, OpenATV, OpenBH, Open Black Hole, OpenDroid, OpenESi, OpenHDF, OpenLD, OpenPLi, OpenSPA, OpenViX, Open Vision, PKT Hyperion, PurE2, SatDreamGR, VTi.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!