How to install??

There are 7 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 647 times. The last Post () by cazuela.

• Sorry guys for so "easy" question, but according to my knowledge, there should be only 3 files, but in the folder I have 5. An there is my problem. Why 5 not 3, and should I delete any 2 of them or what. IO was looking for some info, but probably I'm blind, because I didn't see anything :(
    Thanks for any help.

• Thanks a lot for help guys. Speak to you later how it's works :)

- - - Updated - - -

All looks good, but I have another problem. For some reason my box is not reacting on remote. If I switch to radio than I have to push 10 times button to switch the program. Even if I go back to tv is still the same. Usually helps when I restart the box, but isn't great solution. Do u have any suggest?

• My way of thinking would be to getthe remote working with the box again even if it means reflashing ...
    you could also try something else:
    reprogramme the r.c . procedure:
    press and hold 2 and 7 for three seconds untill the led turns red
    press help
    press 0001 or 0002 or 0003 or 0004
    this will then allow you to use your selected vu+ model
    MODE 2: UNO/ULTIMO/SOLO2/DUO2..
    It may be worth a shot..

• Thanks. Now remote doesn't work at all. I'm not sure it is his fault as I had to reprogram it couple times, because he lost his settings couple of times. Still working with tv, but not with the box. So maybe you are right, there something wrong with the box, as with tv is all the time fine. Now is a time for relax :beer:, so I will fight tomorrow. I will let you know what cure the problem.
    Thank you again for your help.

- - - Updated - - -

After reflash all work perfect.
    BIG THANK YOU for your help!! :78:

VU+ SOLO 2 PVR Ready Linux Enigma2 Receiver Full HD 1080p

Download VUPlus Images and Enigma2 Team Support from Black Hole, OpenATV, OpenBH, Open Black Hole, OpenDroid, OpenESi, OpenHDF, OpenLD, OpenPLi, OpenSPA, OpenViX, Open Vision, PKT Hyperion, PurE2, SatDreamGR, VTi.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!