Vu+ solo2 streaming to my ipad

There are 12 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 1,033 times. The last Post () by codar.

• so i have managed via webif to stream channels to my ipad and runs fine on that

but when my wife is watching my tv and im on ipad the tv goes black for second the ecm is fine there is no spike just screen blacks out

any1 know how to sort this ? would be great to watch my football in peace lol and no moans from here

• Vu have an app in the app store.
    Give it a try.
    Have only tested it for a brief second on iphone outside my network but was a bit juddery and thought screen was too small to watch tv anyway.
    Probably give better results within your network on a bigger screen.
    Let us know if it does the trick.
    You probably have to install cccam 2.24 or maybe 2.3.0 in order to view 2 encrypted channels, or have oscam running, if it is a twin tuner receiver.

iBffBYU.png

Edited 2 times, last by codar ().

• Have you tried tuner set Mirror /dual /single
    I had the same sort of problem so changed it to single sort of fixed it for me

coder how did you get it working outside your network every time I try it says check internet or details entered I know they are and ports are all open etc

cheers

coder how did you get it working outside your network every time I try it says check internet or details entered I know they are and ports are all open etc

I have it done as swerver has suggested but have also assigned a static ip to my receiver in my router setup.

• Vu have an app in the app store.
    Give it a try.
    Have only tested it for a brief second on iphone outside my network but was a bit juddery and thought screen was too small to watch tv anyway.
    Probably give better results within your network on a bigger screen.
    Let us know if it does the trick.
    You probably have to install cccam 2.24 or maybe 2.3.0 in order to view 2 encrypted channels, or have oscam running, if it is a twin tuner receiver.

ihave same problem,i have blackbole 214 and viewing two encrypted channels with ccam231 its impossible.
    Do you think that ccam 230 or 224 resolves these problems

• I use a cline.I will give it a try and see what happens.
    It is strange couse it was working fine untill blackhole 2.1.1 and still works with versions prior to this

• I use a cline.I will give it a try and see what happens.
    It is strange couse it was working fine untill blackhole 2.1.1 and still works with versions prior to this

Why the need to stream two channels at once??
    It doesn´t matter where the origin of the server is,,, either works perfectly well on ipad..
    Although dreambox live is a little superior ,,no hd channels are viewable on either.
    DreamBox-Live-v1.4.1. and/or Vu+ Player-v1.4.0 which are both available in vip section.
    vu+ player and dreambox live on ipad

• No i dont want to stream two channels at once.
    I want to be able to watch an encrypted channel at the tv and stream another encrypted to ipad or pc or phone.
    Iwas able to do that in my home network and away from home but with blackhole releases prior to 2.1.1
    With b.h 2.1.4 is only possible to record, or stream free to air channels.

- - - Updated - - -

@ yannis_d
    Please post an intro here:
    http://linuxsat-support.com/forumdisplay.php?f=2
    Then try cccam 2.3.0, or just use oscam
    Should work but if it is a share you receive, it may not work as it depends on the way it is configured in your friends server

i changed to 2.3.0 and works fine now.Thanks again:thumb:

VU+ SOLO 2 PVR Ready Linux Enigma2 Receiver Full HD 1080p

Download VUPlus Images and Enigma2 Team Support from Black Hole, OpenATV, OpenBH, Open Black Hole, OpenDroid, OpenESi, OpenHDF, OpenLD, OpenPLi, OpenSPA, OpenViX, Open Vision, PKT Hyperion, PurE2, SatDreamGR, VTi.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!