help with solo2 - motor stop moving when upgraded to blackhole 2.13

There are 5 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 821 times. The last Post () by codar.

• Hi Folks
    Ive just updated my bh software 2.1.3 n for some reason after upgrading n setting my long/lat correctly my dark motor has stopped moving. Please any kind of help will b very welcoming. Thanks

VU+DUO2 WITH WD Caviar Blue 700GB SATAIII 6Gb/s 32MB Cache 3.5 inch Internal Hard Drive OEM
    MOTORISED DISH 1.1 M , SINGLE LNB , DARK SUPERIOR MOTOR

• Unless you have a sat.mxl file ( channel settings installed) then it won´t know what to move to..
    or in setup-service searching - positioner setup.. see if you can manually move it fom there...

• Unless you have a sat.mxl file ( channel settings installed) then it won´t know what to move to..
    or in setup-service searching - positioner setup.. see if you can manually move it fom there...

thank you m8 for your quick reply. I definitely have the sat.xml file ftp in tuxbox and the latest catseye channel list. My only problem is that I don't understand y the motor wont move. I also tried to move it in positioner setup and still it wont move. It is possible to reset the motor with the remote control using the bh 2.1.3 or would I need to physically do it on the motor itself. I very confused y it wont move anymore and am sure the new software setup was done step by step as per instructions from the forum.

VU+DUO2 WITH WD Caviar Blue 700GB SATAIII 6Gb/s 32MB Cache 3.5 inch Internal Hard Drive OEM

• Nope motor settings are stored in the file /etc/enigma2/settings, posting your tuner config would be a good start andrewg1.

tuner settings are as follows:

config mode simple
    mode positioner
    long 005.000w
    latti 51.210 N

• thanks to all. its all sorted. all this time was configuring turner A when the lnb was in tuner B. apologies to all. its just the silly me. :-)

VU+ SOLO 2 PVR Ready Linux Enigma2 Receiver Full HD 1080p

Download VUPlus Images and Enigma2 Team Support from Black Hole, OpenATV, OpenBH, Open Black Hole, OpenDroid, OpenESi, OpenHDF, OpenLD, OpenPLi, OpenSPA, OpenViX, Open Vision, PKT Hyperion, PurE2, SatDreamGR, VTi.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!