Openpli 4 Image

There are 5 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 3,333 times. The last Post () by deanpez.

• Hi Guys

I recently purchased a Golden Interstar XPEED LX2 HD COMBO Receiver. I have to say that it has very strong Tuners & I'm well impressed with it. Although there are a number of different images available which are based on Openpli, I was wondering if there is an Openpli 4 image available for this receiver. I've noticed there is one for the LX1, but if this is flashed (I've Tried It) the second (Cable) tuner is not recognised.

I currently run Openpli 4 on my VU Duo 2 & find that it is the most stable. I would like to try it on the LX2 if it is available.

Thanks Guys

Wizard

• my recommendation for you , if you wont to run openpli image on xpeed lx2

install egami image in flash, in egami multiboot install openpli image from feed

and enjoy it

that's my combination on xpeed lx1 and work perfectly , at least for me

cheer's

• No disrespect intended but are you serious ?, if so then I would count your self extremely lucky you did not kill the receiver by flashing it with the wrong image.

OpenViX on Twitter @0penViX

• Hi Master G

I didn't think to try the cable.xml file, but as the second Tuner is hardware, I would have thought that the image would have seen it. I will try Adding the cable.xml file to see if that works.

Regards

Wizard

- - - Updated - - -

Hi Pheonix

You are right I did take a chance flashing the Openpli 4 LX1 image onto an LX2, but the way I see it is that someone modded an Openpli 4 image to work on a LX1. The only difference between the LX1 & LX2 is the extra tuner.

Regards

Wizard

- - - Updated - - -

Thanks deanpez

I'll give this a go later this week. egami is probably the only image I haven't tried yet.

Regards

Wizard

• I saw here on forum openpli image for zgemma star receivers, I understood somebody is modified original openpli image to work it on zgemma rec.

I was wondering is that possible and could be done for LX receivers

probably not only me that would like running latest Openpli image in flash, no mather what is modified

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!