Motorised dish Amiko alien2 OpenAtv

There are 5 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 1,525 times. The last Post () by darrenr.

• I've got an amiko alien with openAtv 4.1 and a 110cm motorised dish. When I'm in spark to motor works fine but in E2 I cant get it to work. It won't move at all, talkless of tune. There's not even an option for diseq 1.2 it only has usals.

Any ideas on how I can get this working?

• do you know how to use usals? basically you need to type in your geoagraphical location ie latitude and longitude, what happens if you click ok while on usals? and can you see anythimg like positiner??

• It should work without any issues providing you put the correct co-ordinates in.

I have no issues with mine moving the dish in E2.

Nano

• I've set my Sat positions (lat & Long) and get no signal. I went to spark and lined up the dish to 28.2e, when i go to E2 it says no signal, unless I set the tuner configuration to single satellite 28.2e. Then it recognises the dish is facing that direction

• i take it you are using 2 tuners? Just say what the setup is/ I have same image on a solo2 and at the moment I use one feed so I set A as loop to b and have the sat feed to lnb2. With a positioner ie usals its importnat to configure tuners in the right order.

• I have a fixed dish @28.2e in tuner B and the motorised dish in tuner C. Tuner A is a dummy Terrestrial tuner, so not Valid. I have Tunner B set to single and Tuner C set to positioner. After setting my satellite coordinates correctly it now recognises that the motorised dish is facing 28.2e but cant get it to move. Not even on the buttons on the actual motor itself

Edited once, last by darrenr ().

General Satellite & Installation Support Forum

Support for LNBs, Single satellite, motorised and multi-satellite systems. DiSEqC switches, positioners, motors, actuators, dish-alignment help.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!