adding satellites

There are 4 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 550 times. The last Post () by huester.

• how do I add extra satellites. I changed settings and have ended up with my fixed dish only being able to show 13e when I want 28e. All I can get is 13e /automatic/not configured. I have put Vhannibal settings on and am running Vix apollo90 Rossi HD skin

thanks

• I've got a fixed dish at 28e and moveable set to usals. I cannot change setting on fixed dish. Seems only option is 13e. I have tried restoring a previous backup but get tuner config issues

regards

• Make sure your positioner setup is correct ive got mine on tuner A then you need to make tuner B 28e and it should work , in setup prefered tuner is normally ok set to auto but try preferred tuner B if nothing happens but the tuner needs to know there is a positioner

• Hi M8 thanks for help. Cannot understand what happened but I have now done a complete reflash and that has solved problem. I have it set as tuner A usals and B fixed and has worked like that without problem. I think it may have been caused by me installing VHannibal autoupdater which I noticed after was only for 13e and that seems to have wiped all other satellites out. Not sure but thats what seems most likely.

regards

VU+ SOLO 2 PVR Ready Linux Enigma2 Receiver Full HD 1080p

Download VUPlus Images and Enigma2 Team Support from Black Hole, OpenATV, OpenBH, Open Black Hole, OpenDroid, OpenESi, OpenHDF, OpenLD, OpenPLi, OpenSPA, OpenViX, Open Vision, PKT Hyperion, PurE2, SatDreamGR, VTi.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!