Factory Reset or not?

There are 3 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 1,339 times. The last Post () by jrr.

• Hey all, Is it worth doing a reset on a new box before we install Vix image and a channel list? My mate asked me to set this up for him but we had loads of hassle (self inflicted stupidity) on our part, and probably still have the settings all wrong. In the end I used my protek box to set up his motorised dish.

Just wondered if its easier starting afresh and using someone else's settings I have since seen here.

Regards
    jrr.

• I never rest set the box if it's new just download the latest Vix image extract to the desktop stick it onto a pen and flash the box. Setup using the Wizard. Not sure about motorised setup there is tutorials on here to set it up tho.

VU+ DUO 2 PVR Ready Linux Enigma2 Receiver Full HD 1080p

Download VUPlus Images and Enigma2 Team Support from Black Hole, OpenATV, OpenBH, Open Black Hole, OpenDroid, OpenESi, OpenHDF, OpenLD, OpenPLi, OpenSPA, OpenViX, Open Vision, PKT Hyperion, PurE2, SatDreamGR, VTi.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!