Vu+ solo2 tuning problem

There are 3 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 546 times. The last Post () by splc.

• Hello all,
    Mu Vu+ solo2 has a tuning problem which i couldnt get sorted out. Receiver boot up normaly, i can access menu and all items. but i cant tune any channels now. when i go to sat finder no any requancy can be locked where my other receiver can. Other than this i cant find any other problem. I checked my power supply, LNB voltage and all. They seems normal. Vu+ is installed with Blackhole 2.0.9. Somebody help me. Thanks.

• You are using an old image and probably an old sat.xml so do as seasider suggests.
    Have you got the tuners set up correctly for your dish setup ? is it fixed or motorised ?
    update your channel settings, making sure all connections are tight,restart the box and then try again..

• Thanks both of you for trying to help me so soon. As i am in SriLnaka, i need sates from sats at 38E to 132E. I downloaded Satloader from Blackhole feed plugings and with that i downloaded satellite. xml for above sats. This is how i did when i got my Vu+ solo2 first.
    At the beginning i could download satellite.xml from Lyngsat but lately it didn't show up.So i downloaded from satbeams.
    When i manually enter a value for tranceponder and try to scan it, no any channels get load. i am very confused with this. I do not have much experience with Enigma 2. But i have lot of experience with other receivers.

VU+ SOLO 2 PVR Ready Linux Enigma2 Receiver Full HD 1080p

Download VUPlus Images and Enigma2 Team Support from Black Hole, OpenATV, OpenBH, Open Black Hole, OpenDroid, OpenESi, OpenHDF, OpenLD, OpenPLi, OpenSPA, OpenViX, Open Vision, PKT Hyperion, PurE2, SatDreamGR, VTi.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!