Help please with epg and maybe tuner problem ? Please help

There is 1 reply in this Thread which was already clicked 301 times. The last Post () by cazuela.

• The problems i am getting is when i am recording a tv program ,after its finished i then go to watch the program in the / media /hdd / movie folder and press play it just goes blank and then back to the name of the program i clicked on.The other thing is when i am recording something i cannot watch any program that's encrypted or isn't ,its as though i am recording 2 programs at once but i am not.When you look at the front display on the box you can see tuner A is lit up green and you see tuner B is lit up yellow and on the opposite screen ,you see flashing a record light flashing away .And this how my A and B tuner is set-up
    Tuner A Vuplus DVB-S Nim{AL6222}_Positioner :Usals settings configuration mode simple_longitude -----latitude ----- Extra motor options_ No
    Tuner B settings _ Tuner B vuplus DVB_S NIM { AVL6222}DVB_S2} second cable of motorized LNB- Tuner A

I hope everything makes sense

VU+ DUO 2 PVR Ready Linux Enigma2 Receiver Full HD 1080p

Download VUPlus Images and Enigma2 Team Support from Black Hole, OpenATV, OpenBH, Open Black Hole, OpenDroid, OpenESi, OpenHDF, OpenLD, OpenPLi, OpenSPA, OpenViX, Open Vision, PKT Hyperion, PurE2, SatDreamGR, VTi.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!