TSmedia 7.9.8 full - whats new?

There are 22 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 3,883 times. The last Post () by gemini man.

• Thank you for your post it is most helpful. One thing you say puzzles me a little though? When I bought my box I was looking for an inexpensive box primarily to get sly satellite but with the possibility of some IPTV like filmon. Cloud ibox2 appeared to top the poll from other users but all the warnings were to make sure it is not a clone, as you will have issues with certain images if it is. I took all precautions following advice by checking the board to establish it is not a clone therefore all images should be safe. Now you say icloud is a clone anayway so all I was doing was making sure it was not a clone of a clone then? And all images are not safe even though it is not a clone of a clone? Sorry but a little confused now.

every single receiver made by Airdigital including the new Zgemma branded ones are clones of something else, regardless of what others tell you. ALL icloud boxes are clones it's just plain and simple as that.

OpenViX on Twitter @0penViX

• Official Post

This thread has gone way off topic, im sorry for my part in that.

Tsmedia mostly works. It will always have issues, most of which have nothing to do with the plugin itself. Its made up of 300 smaller plugins and is maintained by 1 guy in his spare time. As he has already said, post your error logs and he will do what he can to resolve them.

With regards clone boxes made by whomever and called whatever......
    They work, they are cheap and i would rather play about on my 50 quid clone than risk bricking a 300 quid "genuine Box". The cloud plus is probably one of the best clones out there at least there are none of the "timebomb" issues anyway....

• hi chris i am not saying your box claims to be a vu (maybe i didnt word my post the best ) , i am saying that people who sell them may advertise them as being vu , such as some say mini vu solo .

ok if your box doesnt crash then there wont be a crash log stating a particular error is should imagine , i think we thought that when you said something wasnt working (such as ftv ) that it was crashing or had crashed . but im sure mfaraj will see the error you posted above and be able to figure out why it occurs .

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!