No EPG for Sly Box Office

There are 7 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 1,066 times. The last Post () by stevejo.

• Hi all.

I'm running one of the latest builds of OpenVix but have a small issue with the EPG data for Sly Box Office. I am happy with the EPG listing that is compiled using OpenTV and CrossEPG to BUT the only area that is not populated is the EPG data for Sly Box Office listings. The non-HD and SD channels work but all the SD & HD channel entries displayed as 'Sly Box Office' (20 of them at a guess) but no EPG data is present.

Odd!

EPG data is saved to a USB stick.

OpenVix 088 (me thinks as I type!)
    Vu+ Solo2

TIA

• Wow, that was a bloody quick reply stevejo! ;)

Thanks for the reply, I thought it may be something along that line (not PPV but by design). How would you normally tally to the channels up? Radio Times?

• LOL - my emails/posts generally do read like crap!

What I was trying to say is.....If I want to know what is on Sly Box Office I guess I need a copy of the Radio Times or similar (tally up)? PS I think you answered this above but is it also normal for ALL the channels to show as 'Sly Box Office'?

• ...but you need to order it 1st to be able to view it...

Is it IPTV then? <- not that it is important to me, just out of interest TBH.

Cheers Able2

- - - Updated - - -

Paying closer attention to the above reply it looks more like scheduled movies of which the end user pays access to at the time specified.

• Yes correct and valid for 24 hours

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!