Dreambox 800 hd flashing problems

There are 7 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 1,388 times. The last Post () by nano.

• Hello guys i have problems with my 800 hd i think its a clone i dont know anyway im using a blackhole image from the very old ones so i wanted to update but i tried almos all images non of them working i dont know what sim i have i just can get this info
    Product DM800
    Bootloader Version Build #70, built 20081211
    Board revision 0
    Serial Number
    MAC Address
    Production Date 2009/02/17

if someone can find me a image that works and help me please

thanks

• Sounds like an old SIM 1 box.
    Do not think you can use images with SSL higher than #72
    I managed to get this image installed on an old SIM 1 box recently,if you cannot find it I can upload.

DE-133dv3PHOENIX-dm800-20092010_SIM1_2_BL70_OCP_v2

• The best way to allow you to get your box to accept new images if you do indeed have an older SIM 1.0 Sim isis by replacing the security SIM for a newer SIM 2.01, Estar or Ferrari sim.

A8P sims allow the use of genuine images, but in all honesty i don't know if they ever made them for the DM800HD box.

You can either get them off eBay or through Aliexpress. Make sure you get one for a DM800HD and not a DM800se. You have to get the correct one for your receiver.

Nano

Edited once, last by nano ().

• try & send in this bootloader ssl84b
    check in LED display as it boots up for bootloader-84b

all ok, then you have sim2, & are able to use the latest available images

ok now it has ssl 84b should i get images with that ssl only or work for others also like 84 d or c

- - - Updated - - -

i cant acces now the web if for flashing should i use dreamup ?

- - - Updated - - -

anyone help here ?

• Chrome works OK also. Firefox gave me issues last time i used it.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!