TSMedia keeps crashing and i can't use my VU+, please help

There are 3 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 1,565 times. The last Post () by snowshoe.

• Hey there, i have a vu+ solo with blackhole 2.1.3

i upgraded TSMedia from 7.96 to 7.98 and now my vu+ keeps on crashing constantly. It goes from the starting screen to the green screen with error

how do i remove TSMedia? or how can i fix this problem crash problem? Thanks a lot

• If you can FTP into your box goto: /usr/lib/enigma2/python/plugins/extensions/tsmedia delete the tsmedia folder......

Do a full restart of the box.

fI7WHhv.png

Please click on the "Like" :thumbup: button if you find the information and support posted on the forum helpful.

• also you can simply press green button on your remote , followed by yellow button , and select addons uninstall panel , select tsmedia and uninstall it .

i have a solo with blackhole 2.1.0.1 and tsmedia 7.98 doesnt crash for me . how did you install it ? , if you installed via tsmedia update maybe when you have uninstalled download tsmedia 7.98 .ipk from this site and install it by FTPing it to the var/volatile/tmp folder . then press green followed by yellow as you did above , and select manually install ipk packages , the file should be in there , select it to install . i

f you installed tsmedia 7.98 via the method just above well then after you have uninstalled , install the previous version ipk file and try that , that would be tsmedia 7.96 . if that works ok go to tools and update to the current version .

• hi guys, thanks a lot for all your answers.
    i couldn't access any menu because the box was in a constant crash loop.
    what i did is shut it down and restart. now it's working.
    problem solved :)

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!