Downloading Bouquets for sats 28e to 30w question

There are 13 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 2,883 times. The last Post () by monkified.

• Vu Solo 2
    build 64

I've ordered a motorised set up and was trying to get my box ready by downloading the bouquets for the different sats before hand if this is poss or would i have to wait until the dish is set up then do a scan for each of the sat for channels, then download bouquets for them?
    I've download the plugin Vhannbals automating 1.2 thinking this would do the job, is there some other plugin like auto bouquets 28e but for 28e to 30w, or could someone point me to a tutorial please
    any help is appreciated
    thanks
    kev

• Cheers Pal its appreciated

- - - Updated - - -

just installed that file, thats exactly what i was was looking for, i,m well impressed with that, thanks again for that
    kev

- - - Updated - - -

can i just ask, i cannot see a plugin for catseye, how do i change the regional programs to were i live or do i just look at all channels then add them to my bouquet
    thanks
    kev

• right i get you its not a plugin its a setting, theres just an updated version every so often so i just need to install the update to be upto date, I've used the channel editor to get my region back, thanks again G for being so helpful its appreciated
    kev

- - - Updated - - -

just to make myself look like a total idiot G , can you put a link to the addons page so i can book mark it as the one you have put your first reply just auto downloads it on to my desk top, i promise i have looked for it before writing this lol

• Once you install our Addons , then you look in menu- plugins folder on your box and by pressing news (YELLOW) button you can see what has been added..
    On another note ,you can keep an eye out on the catseye E2 settings list downloads that catseye himself updates around mid and end of each month..
    in meanwhile you could learn to use dreambox edit or dreamset channel editors to choose which sats/platforms you use and not have to wait for IPKs..

• I think you didn´t understand me buddy..
    On the LSS Addons plugin installed on your box you can then check what has been updated by pressing the yellow button (NEWS)
    yes, you can use dreambox edit for any channel settings list

• Go back to Master G´s POST #2

download from our addons panel.

click on the addons panel link and ftp it over to your tmp folder, install it using the telnet command:

Code
    opkg install -force-overwrite /tmp/*.ipk

full restart of box is needed after.
    then you will see it in your plugins menu

• when i press the addons link in master G first comment it goes straight to downloading this file
    enigma2-plugin-extensions-linuxsat-support-addons_1.0_mips32el.ipk
    i did install this file and it installed catseye setting

- - - Updated - - -

right I've downloaded the plugin through ts panel luniest support

• when i press the addons link in master G first comment it goes straight to downloading this file
    enigma2-plugin-extensions-linuxsat-support-addons_1.0_mips32el.ipk
    i did install this file and it installed catseye setting

- - - Updated - - -

right I've downloaded the plugin through ts panel luniest support

So now you have TSpanel and linuxsat-support plugins and catseye settings installed.
    That covers just about everything for you..
    Make sure the box gets a FULL restart if it hasn´t already..

• thanks cazula i think I've cracked it with everybody help, i can see the plugin, i press news scroll down to see the version of catseye I've got installed, i then go to channel list to see if theres a new on , if there is press to install
    happy days
    thanks a lot its appreciated
    kev

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!